These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs” or “Agreement”) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between the parties, Mandarin Gaming NV and you, as the user, hereinafter referred to as “User” or “You” or “Player” or “Subscriber”or “Account Holder”.
These T&Cs are composed of the following main sections:
1. The following words and terms, should be interpreted as follows, unless, the context clearly implies otherwise and apply to all the sections of these T&Cs:
2. “Application Form” shall mean the form to be filled in by the Player to open a User Account.
3. “Game” refers to any gaming activity presented by Mandarin Gaming on its Internet Site for the benefit of the Users and as approved by the Regulatory Authority.
4. “Gaming Contract” refers to all gaming activities and actions carried out by a player with another one or more participant(s) of the Internet Site when playing and using the Mandarin Gaming tables.
5. “Internet Site” shall mean the Internet Site www.rivapoker.com and all other Internet Sites connected to it and accessible through links or other access paths and the services available through such sites.
6. “Login and Password” shall mean the login and password details that are chosen by a Player upon registering with the online poker;
7. “Mandarin Gaming” shall include Mandarin Gaming’s online gaming system, as well as all services and game offer activities related to it and listed on www.rivapoker.com including but not limited to online poker. Mandarin Gaming NV, a commercial international corporation, owns all permits and licenses required to run an online poker site. RivaPoker is governed by the laws of Curaçao, the Dutch Antilles, and has an absolute right to offer, by means of a software, online poker games under the name of RivaPoker.
8. “Relatives” means spouse, partner, parents, children or siblings of the people mentioned above
9. “Software” shall mean the software licensed by Us including all programs and databases and any other derived content, requiring downloading, whether accessible or otherwise, used by you through the Internet Site and allowing You to participate in online poker.
10. “User Account” or “Account” shall mean a personal account opened by an individual and maintained by Mandarin Gaming as to allow this person to play online games.
11. “Us, We” shall mean Mandarin Gaming NV.
12. Use of Mandarin Gaming Internet Site, www.rivapoker.com and the information, materials and links in it, are solely based upon the T&Cs set out below (Version no 1), which constitute the entire agreement between the User and Mandarin Gaming for the use of the Internet Site and the Software.
13. The rules herein are effective as of1st July 2010. These T&Cs shall immediately become effective as from the date when the Player registers his account with Mandarin Gaming and clicks “I agree”. These T&Cs shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of the Internet Site, our services or Software. All Games played on Mandarin Gaming’s Internet Site are duly subject to the rules as specified in these T&Cs.
14. The User must read the T&Cs before making use of the Internet Site. The mere use of the Internet Site and/or opening of an account with Mandarin Gaming is an acknowledgement that the User has read, understood and agrees to be bound by the T&Cs.
15. By making use of the Internet Site, Users do not play with Mandarin Gaming but with one or more of the registered participants to the Internet Site by entering into a Gaming Contract with such participant/s. The sole function of Mandarin Gaming is to endeavour to facilitate players the process of entering into contracts with each other by using the Internet Site and under no circumstances does Mandarin Gaming enter into a Gaming Contract with the User.
16. Mandarin Gaming hereby reserves the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these T&Cs from time to time as it may deem appropriate. In case of modification of these T&Cs, on logging into his account with Mandarin Gaming a pop-up box will inform the Player that the T&Cs have been updated. The Player shall be requested to agree with the updated T&Cs. Any such changes shall be deemed effective as soon as they are accepted by the Player.
17. Mandarin Gaming is under no obligation to verify if all the Players use the Internet Site and/or the Software according to the updated rules of these T&Cs. The version posted on Mandarin Gaming’s Internet Site(s) is the effective version, and that which Users should use as reference. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform himself regarding the T&Cs, Game Rules, and Confidentiality Policy of this Agreement, as well as being familiarized with the modifications that affect or will affect the Player. Mandarin Gaming recommends that You visit the T&Cs, Game rules, and Confidentiality Policy of this Agreement regularly, and/ or whenever you see a notice of modification posted on the Internet Site. By continuing to use the Internet Site and/or the Software offered by Mandarin Gaming or its other Internet Sites, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs, Game Rules, and Confidentiality Policy of this Agreement as well as by the latest modifications to it. If you refuse to be bound by those modifications, you shall immediately cease use of the Internet Site and/ or the Software offered by Mandarin Gaming.
18. Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
Rules & Procedures of the Mandarin Gaming network
Registration & Player’s Identity
19. Mandarin Gaming shall not permit a person to participate as a Player in an authorised game conducted by Mandarin Gaming unless that person is registered as a Player and holds a User Account with Mandarin Gaming.
20. The customer must fill in the application form provided by Mandarin Gaming which shall at least include the following details:
(i) that the customer is over eighteen years of age;
(ii) the customer’s identity (accompanied by proof of identity such as identity card, passport copy or driving licence);
(iii) the customer’s place of residence (accompanied by proof of Player’s residence such as a utility bill);
(iv) the Player’s valid e-mail address.
21. It is the Player’s responsibility to immediately provide Mandarin Gaming with updated information to any information/documentation provided on the Player.
22. Mandarin Gaming assures Players that their personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when this Player chooses to make use of the Mandarin Gaming Internet Site and Software systems. Private Policy (click here)
23. You confirm that all information contained in the application form submitted to Mandarin Gaming is true, accurate and complete, and corresponds to the name(s) appearing on the credit cards used for the deposits and payments of winnings. Mandarin Gaming reserves the right not to register or to cancel your registration and User Account in the event that the information provided to Mandarin Gaming is found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete.
24. If Mandarin Gaming becomes aware that a person has provided false information in this respect, Mandarin Gaming shall not register this person and where that person has already been registered, Mandarin Gaming shall immediately cancel that person’s registration as a Player with Mandarin Gaming. The Player also agrees to update this information should there be any changes to the personal data provided.
25. Players may not use the Mandarin Gaming services in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering. In short, the Player binds himself not to use funds that are, in any way whatsoever, the proceeds of crime. If the Player does not respect these rules and regulations then Mandarin Gaming may suspend the Player’s account pending investigation.
26. Mandarin Gaming has the right to take any measures and adopt any procedures to obtain verification of the Player’s identity and it has the right to demand any further information from the customer as it may deem appropriate. Anti-Money Laundering Policy (click here)
27. No person under 18 years of age may be registered as a Player and any funds deposited or any money won by any such person shall be forfeited to the Regulatory Authority. Hence, the processing and opening of a User Account shall only granted to adults of at least 18 years old, and/or the respective minimum age according to the corresponding national legislation and is prohibited to residents of the USA as well as residents of any other country wherein laws prohibit the said accounts. It is the Players’ responsibility to know whether the processing and opening of a User Account is allowed within their jurisdiction. Any funds deposited or any money won by any such persons shall be forfeited to the Regulatory Authority.The processing and opening of a Mandarin Gaming Account is only granted to full-aged individuals of at least 18 years, and / or the respective minimum age according to the corresponding national legislation and is prohibited to residents of Bulgaria, Estonia, Israel, Romania or of the USA.
Law applicable to Players
28. People registered understand and accept that Mandarin Gaming is unable to provide them with any legal advice or assurances and that it is their sole responsibility to ensure that at all times they comply with the laws that govern them and that they have the complete legal right to play the Games. Any participation with Games is at their sole discretion and risk. By playing the Games, they acknowledge that they do not find the Games or the Internet Site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
Opening of User Account
29. To be able to play on the Mandarin Gaming Internet Site, a User Account must necessarily be opened. Upon opening an Account, the Account Holder will be assigned code numbers and/or passwords, that are required to access the Account. The Subscriber is responsible for ensuring that said codes and/or passwords are kept secret.
30. The processing of personal data is exclusively managed with the aim of account maintenance for use of the services as offered by Mandarin Gaming.
31. Mandarin Gaming reserves the right to deny or retract, for whatever reason deemed necessary by Mandarin Gaming, any or all Player screen names and/or user names, whether before, during and after these names have been issued or validated. In the event that the Player’s Account does not comply with these T&Cs, Mandarin Gaming will give the Player(s) the opportunity to create a new screen and/or user name.
32. The Player is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security.
33. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure they keep their user-name and security details confidential and games played on-line using Player’s user-name and security details will be regarded as valid, irrespective of who participates in the Game. In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of such details is no longer the case, Players should notify Mandarin Gaming immediately whereupon new details may be forwarded and any future transactions under the previous details would be considered void.
34. Mandarin Gaming is in no way responsible for the potential access to a User Account by a third person and shall not be held responsible for any eventual loss suffered due to the illicit use of a Player’s password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a Player was registered correctly.
35. Mandarin Gaming is in no way responsible if the Player forgets, misplaces, or loses his/her password, except as a result of an error on the part of Mandarin Gaming. Mandarin Gaming shall not at any time during its relationship with the Player be responsible for storing users’ passwords and logins.
Prohibition for Employees
36. No employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in Mandarin Gaming’S branches or affiliated companies, or any of its providers or sellers, can participate in any Games during their term of employment and/or engagement. Mandarin Gaming employees, or anyone else having access to inside information (for example: complete hand histories, playing histories, money transaction histories, and similar) are not allowed to use the services of the Internet Site. This is to prevent any potential abuse of inside information at the tables. For this reason, no officers, directors, employees, consultants or any other persons conducting business or engaged with Mandarin Gaming shall be allowed to open an Account with Mandarin Gaming during their term of engagement. Proof of such attempts shall result in steps being taken by Mandarin Gaming that shall have repercussions upon the contract existing between the employee or other officer and Mandarin Gaming.
37. No Mandarin Gaming Relatives of employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in our branches or affiliated companies, or any of our providers or sellers, are allowed to play on the Internet Site or are authorised to use the Software directly or indirectly. Nevertheless, this shall not apply where relatives are intentionally allowed to play on the Mandarin Gaming Internet Site by means of written authorisation by Mandarin Gaming.
38. If clauses 36 and 37 are breached, Mandarin Gaming reserves the right to close the said Account immediately and to cancel payment on any winnings. This shall take place without any prejudice to the rights that Mandarin Gaming has against the person who breached these clauses in terms of the employment or any other contract between the parties.
39. Mandarin Gaming reserves the right to verify the financial solvency of any of the Account Holders, through the information furnished during registration and through third parties. In the event that such an Account Holder’s insolvency is verified, then Mandarin Gaming shall have the right to terminate/close down the Account and prohibit the Player from opening another Account with the same Mandarin Gaming Internet Site or the site of any of its corporate affiliates.
40. Each Player is allowed to open only one Account in one’s own name. Use of more than one Account per physical Player is known as “multi-accounting” and as such is strictly forbidden. Mandarin Gaming retains the right to close a User Account at any time and to cancel all the transactions pertaining to any Player that has registered more than one Account in his own name or under different names. Mandarin Gaming reserves the right to block regular or tournament play and/or prize distribution should any evidence of multi-accounting arise. This behaviour shall be officially treated as collusion according to these T&Cs.
Misuse of Accounts
41. Funds deposited must be utilised for stakes on Games and any suspicious activity on a User Account could lead Mandarin Gaming to report the holder of the Account to the relevant authorities, freeze the funds and even close the Account.
42. In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the Internet Site and/or the Software, Mandarin Gaming reserves the right to close or block the Accounts of the Player in question until the matter between Mandarin Gaming and the Player is resolved.
Closing of Accounts
43. Any Account Holder is entitled to close his Account and terminate this Agreement at any time by writing to Mandarin Gaming using these details: Mandarin Gaming NV, 209 Marina street, PTA 4091, Mandarin Gaming will respond within a reasonable time, provided that the Account Holder shall be responsible for activity on his Account this closure has been carried out by Mandarin Gaming. Mandarin Gaming is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately with notice (or attempted notice) to the Account Holder at the email address that was provided to Mandarin Gaming. Where Mandarin Gaming has terminated a Player’s Account as a result of a failed security review, any Account balances in the User Account are non-refundable and deemed forfeited.
44. In the event of cancellation of the Player’s User Account, a Player shall be permitted to withdraw any balances exceeding withdrawal fees.
45. Mandarin Gaming shall endeavour for payments to take place in the 48 hours following the User’s request but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard.
46. The fees established for unconventional withdrawals such as Neteller, Click2Pay, or MoneyBookers, will be credited directly into the User Account. These fees can be dependent on factors such as the currency used in the Account or the User’s place of residence.
47. If the Account Holder does not access the Account by “logging in” using his Account name and security details for a period of thirty calendar months, his account shall be deemed to be ”Inactive”. After a period of 30 calendar months the inactive account will be closed. The balance in the Account shall be remitted to the Player, or if the Player cannot be satisfactorily located, to the Regulatory Authority. Provided that no claim shall lie against Mandarin Gaming after it has remitted the balance in a User Account to the Regulatory Authority.
48. Mandarin Gaming User Account does not accrue interest.
49. Notwithstanding the above, Mandarin Gaming declares and affirms that, should any interest be payable to the Account, it shall be credited only to that Account.
50. All payments to and from the User Account must be paid in the currencies available on the Internet Site from time to time and all payments into the Account must be from a payment source where Player is the named account holder.
List of Accounts
51. Mandarin Gaming shall, at all times, keep a secure list of all registered Players and shall ensure the security of all User Accounts. Security Policy (click here)
52. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that their records with Mandarin Gaming are kept up to date, especially address, telephone number and payment/bank details. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform Mandarin Gaming immediately of any changes to the Player’s personal information.
Marketing and Promotion
53. In the event that a Player wins an amount equal to €50,000.00 Euro or more, through the use of the Software or the Internet Site, the Player agrees to give Mandarin Gaming the exclusive permanent and irrevocable right and authorization to use the Player’s name, photograph, and portrait in all media as part of the company’s marketing and promotional needs, and for its Internet Site(s), on a worldwide level, and to be fully cooperative with company representatives including support staff.
54. Players may address their complaints via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by phone on +44/(0)2071931464 Mandarin Gaming will do its utmost to resolve a reported complaint at the earliest.
55. Mandarin Gaming is in no way responsible for the investigation or the initiation of a complaint made by a User against another for any reason, including but not limited to, the conditions in this Agreement.
56. Mandarin Gaming in its sole discretion can decide to act against any person suspected of illicit actions or of wanting to violate the conditions of this Agreement.
57. In order to optimize the quality of our services, your calls to our customer service can be recorded.
Financial Issues & Payments
58. (i) Please take into consideration that real balance shown on your player account is usable both for playing poker, as well as for the ‘side games’ available on our site. For your information, the ‘side games’ bonus can only be used in order to play the casino ‘side games’ and is activated only when the sum accumulated in your player account balance has been totally consumed. You can convert any potential winnings into cash by betting the amount of the bonus 30 times.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Terms and Conditions specific to the promotion, the following playthrough percentages will apply: 10% for table games and video poker, and 100% for all other games.
(ii) Bonus credits can be placed into a User account as part of a marketing campaign. These credits cannot be withdrawn or paid out but they must be used for the playing of Games.
(iii) Only winnings from the bonuses (and not the bonuses themselves) can be cashed out.
(iv) To withdraw any possible winnings from their account resulting from the Welcome bonus, the player must have accumulated at least 50 Points and have made a minimum deposit of £/$/€20.
(v) Side Games bonuses are valid for 30 days from their date of issue unless explicitly stated otherwise. At the end of this period, all unused bonuses, or bonuses where the playthrough has not been completed, as well as any resulting pending winnings will be automatically deducted from the player's account balance. If the player makes a withdrawal request while a Side Games bonus is active, this bonus, along with any pending winnings will be cancelled and withdrawn from the bonus balance.
Payments by Players
59. Mandarin Gaming shall not accept cash from a Player and funds may be received from the Player only by any of the following methods-
(i) credit cards;
(ii) debit cards;
(iii) electronic transfer;
(iv) wire transfer;
Mandarin Gaming reserves the right to request copies of both sides of the player's credit or debit card used to make payments.
60. Money deposited in the User Account shall be available for use in the User Account within twenty-four hours from receipt of money (or earlier where possible). The twenty-four hour time frame specifically excludes the time that the bank, or the payment solutions offered by Mandarin Gaming take to process the transfer.
61. Mandarin Gaming reserves the right to set a maximum amount of funds that can be deposited with Mandarin Gaming per transaction. This maximum amount can be varied at Mandarin Gaming’s discretion.
62. The Player certifies that the funds used by the User to play the Games of chance on this Internet Site through the use of the Internet Site or the Software are not from any illegal source. By playing on Mandarin Gaming, the Player is declaring that he shall in no way use the Internet Site or the Software with the purpose of transferring such funds from illegal sources. The Player will not use the Internet Site and or the Software for any illicit or fraudulent activity, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transaction (including money laundering), in accordance with the laws of all the jurisdictions having authority over the Player. Mandarin Gaming reserves the right to discontinue or block the account(s) of the client, at any time, and until the matter has been resolved, if Mandarin Gaming has the slightest doubt as to the legality of the source of funds used by the User to play on Games of chance on the Internet Site.
63. Deposits made to your RivaPoker account should be commensurate with game play. Therefore, if in RivaPoker’s discretion, there is suspicion of abuse (for instance, where a deposited amount has not been used for an appropriate level of game play and the user then makes a withdrawal request in relation to that deposited amount), RivaPoker reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the respective deposit(s) in part or in full, to retract any costs that may have resulted in conjunction therewith and to close the RivaPoker account indefinitely. RivaPoker further reserves the right to request and obtain satisfactory proof of deposit and additional copies of personal identification in such instances prior to processing any withdrawal request, the processing of such request to be entirely at RivaPoker’s discretion
64. Winnings will only be sent by Mandarin Gaming to the name and address of the bearer of the Account as it exists in Mandarin Gaming’s records. Winnings will be credited to the User Account following confirmation of the final result.
NEW! Play Tons of Cash and win...
TONS OF CASH!